Thursday, February 3, 2011

another shoulder warmer






So this is the other shoulder warmer I got. Actually it was the one I was dreaming to get for the last two weeks, but since it was a bit expensive so I waited and waited for discount.  I got it at half price, at the same time i gotta purchase five items to get the discount, thats how the white one also went home with me. haha. Women are all like this, right?

Find these pictures on my camera those I took in the last month of last year, is a box of gummy candies from finland. It is home of Moomin!! am dreaming to go there in winter to visit santa and to see aurora.

camel cape, izzue wool shoulder warmer, monki jumper, H&M legging, vanilla suite boots, snake skin printed bag got from Qingdao 


2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is really cool,I adore camel cape + Booties!!! Great combo!
    Kisses,
    Cocò

    ReplyDelete