Monday, May 30, 2011

makeup




I usually don't wear make up. Lipstick? Never. But I really wanted to try like the models and those fashion bloggers in Europe wearing sharp, hot colors on their lips. Red hot, shocking pink, bright orange, all I also want to try.
For eyes I like to put mascara or eyeliner even I am not wearing make up. Dior is my favourite for a few years already, the mascara I use can be removed just by warm water. Amazing, right?  However when I went to buy a new one last night they were out of stock. So I got a second choice, it is the same mascara but just cannot be removed by only warm water. But turned out they were doing a special package promotion on this mascara and I bought got one eyeliner and eye make up remover came with the mascara itself! Even they are mini sizes, I am happy for that. Lucky.

First picture, left: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte 10; right: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge pur Couture 01

1 comment:

  1. the photos looks great with the leopard background~
    i'm totally in love with YSL lipsticks...
    i love how with a great pop of lipstick, you're all set :)
    xo Di

    ReplyDelete