Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jumpsuit








Bershka jumpsuit, H&M wedges and necklace, izzue+sui leopard bag (free gift from magazine)

It is really hot these few days! So I think it is time to wear some garment that makes me feel cool! I think it was a good idea to wear this jumpsuit. I like to match red with beige/tan/nude colors, so these pair of H&M wedges was my choice (and they are really comfortable too!) and I used the bag to do a print block with my jumpsuit.

Went to have high tea with my mom, my dear photographer who always takes good photos for me. :)

bloglovin'


6 comments:

  1. i love the jumpsuit! suits you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the onsie! Especially that print! Awesome!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumpsuit & clutch!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. onwww i like your blog! xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. firstly I guess the wedges from JC or something else, it's amazing to find out it's from H&M..I have have long time didn't visit H&M,is it the new collection?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallie, I bought them 2 weeks ago. I think they are in the summer collection.

    Thank you so Natashinha! Please visit oftern!! :)

    ReplyDelete