Wednesday, August 24, 2011

bangkok day 1





 








 Just came back from bangkok, a tiring and relaxing trip at the same time. Tiring because i went to the airport wait for my morning flight right after a concert loud festival which i will try to get some time to post later. 
Didn't expect i would go to bangkok twice within 3 months. but i really needed a trip to anywhere. Right after this i will be heading to ningbo tomorrow. Hopefully i am able to do some scheduled posts before i leave for the country where blogger and facebook are blocked.




5 comments:

  1. Again, awesome maxi and love it with the sneakers. Awesome shots!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetie i loved your bag with the yellow dress!
    kisses
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog and photos! Please check out mine and follow! I will follow yours back!! Feel free to leave a comment as well!!

    http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish can visit Thai again too! I only been there once, and I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress, want to go there too >.<
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    ooh dear, searching for someone in every country to cooperate as our reseller in my shoes line
    if you are interested please contact us ^^
    xoxo
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete