Friday, August 12, 2011

dress as cape






Monki dress, H&M crochet top, denim shorts from jc, Zara lace up boots

As I promised Hallie I will show her the metalic color polish I have, so here it is!! Silver from Forever 21 that I got from Chicago last year December.  It was only 1.5 or 2 dollars. Cheap and chic!!!

Do you remember I wore this dress from Monki in February? It was the beginning of time that I started to record my outfit and take some outfit pictures more seriously. And I also began my membership on chictopia since then.  

I fell in love with this dress at the first sight in Monki last year, after winter i think it still looks good to match with summer clothes. When i was walking i felt it was flying with the wind and i thought i looked like wearing a superman cape on my back!! haha

Rarely I wrote quite long for this post, my boyfriend always says i dont write on my blog (which is quite right but not true ;)). I can tell you that am quite shy and not talkative, sometimes i find it difficult to express myself and i dont speak/write perfect English. As a reader am also lazy to read long posts (sorry) especially when hard vocabulary is used. So sometimes i prefer writing short and simple(not this time).

Have a great weekend everyone!

xxx

Follow sweet fashion sweet

1 comment:

  1. you rock that cape well doll. and I love your shoes <3

    XO
    www.renvieannemo.com

    ReplyDelete