Friday, August 19, 2011

on/off







Everyday when I look into my closet (usually my clothes are everywhere in my room) to get idea about outfit of the day, i realize i have too many choices on bottom (plus some pieces i recently got) but i don't have that many tops to match with. So when i am lack of inspiration, usually a denim shirt goes well with all the pieces!! But sad that it is still too hot to put on long sleeves for now.

 So this is what happened when i shot the photos. Even though I wanted to wear my new shirt, it was too hot. My mom said i looked more sexy without the shirt haha. But i already can't wait for autumn, yet summer is still not over.

H&M denim shirt/tank top/sunglasses, tout a coup skirt, pull and bear boots, straw hat from Penang Malaysia 

No comments:

Post a Comment