Tuesday, September 13, 2011

crochet afternoon tea

















crochet vest from outlet, H&M skirt/boots/ring, f21 necklace/shirt, short and sweet cuff

On Sunday afternoon we went to a cafe inside a hotel built in 1629 which is used to be a castle. I heard about that spending one night here is very expensive as the room amount is very limited and it is a historical building itself. By the way there is a very small church on this castle and only six people can sit inside. Quite interesting, right? You can really have a wedding there. All you have to do is selecting your guests very carefully.

I was wearing a crochet vest i got from an outlet in okinawa. I notice many girls like to pair with floral but i think it might be a bit too sweet for me. I think simple skirt or jeans will do.

Today (yesterday already!) is the chinese mid-autumn festival, hope you all enjoy your night with your family!

xxx

1 comment: