Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Little Red Hat





Found this red hat at the weekend market on my last last trip to bangkok. This time when i went back i already couldnt find the same shop. The market is too big and almost impossible to go back to the same store twice unless you got a very clear map, or luck.
I am in okinawa right now with my two best sisters. Later will come back with many updates and photos!! :D 
Until then, hope you guys have a nice weekend.

Topshop blouse, westwood jeggings from jc, Jeffrey Campbell lita


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your top. You look amazing.

    Elizabeth
    layeredblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved ur look!!! the blouse with a touch of black is perfection!!!
    xxx

    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love this bag! :)

    ReplyDelete