Saturday, December 31, 2011

layers, new year



H&M coat, forever 21 sweater, cotton on chiffon top (inside), monki necklace, H&M skirt, Charles & Keith heels, forever 21 bag 

To all of you my lovely readers and followers, i wish you a good new year and enjoy the eve with your loves.  For me i need to work. =(
Thank you for being here with me, i really appreciate it.  I know my blog is not popular and famous, but i really do it with my heart and hope to improve all the time. Alright, this is gonna be one of my goals in the next year.

see you in 2012!


3 comments:

  1. nice outfit..I really like the coat! Too bad you have to work..but hope you have a great new year's!!

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 親愛的,這是一個很棒的博客!妳也是個可愛又親切的博主!
    真的很開心很開心能認識妳,和妳在這兒交流!
    祝妳新年快樂!所有的事都能心想事成!愛妳♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you tiffany!! hope you a great new year too!!
    親愛的, 我也很開心能認識你啊!!! 看見你的留言真的能給我很大鼓舞~~你真的很棒!!我也愛你呀~~也祝你新的一年, 能繼續快樂幸福的生活, 你和你家人平安健康!

    ReplyDelete