Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WE ARE GOLDEN







Usually on sundays i have brunch out with my mom.  this time we went to a very nice cafe which was moved to the tower a few years ago and i havent been to there since it moved.  it was nice to sit next to the sea and feel the sunshine, and tasted a very delicious pizza.
the bag i was using i ordered it on asos and when i received it i was a bit sad that it seems over too big for me.  i was thinking to resell it but after i tried to use it all the friends i met told me it suits me a lot!  so i think i will keep it.  and i like its vintage style.  
last but not least, i love my cardigan from AA, which is my favorite piece for now and i hope it doesnt turn too hot too soon!  shorts also from American Apparel, H&M hat, zara shirt, river island bag and JC lita.

4 comments:

  1. Great look! I wish I could start wearing shorts again, but sadly it started to snow again last weekend :D Well, I know spring will arrive here soon too!
    I absolutely love your knit and bag, super adorable look alltogether from head (hat) to toe (those heels♥). ^^

    Have a lovely day,

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. 在這麼美的地方用餐,真是一大享受啊!
    照片中親愛的那裡是風和日麗的好天氣,羨慕啊!
    我喜歡今天的照片,天氣好拍出來的照片色澤也特別美麗~
    還有這包包真的很漂亮,親愛的那麼會穿搭,可以駕馭它啦!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweater!
    Don't forget to join our GIVEAWAY!
    Please do visit :
    Decimal Shoes blog

    ReplyDelete