Wednesday, May 30, 2012

night & day chiffon









outfit 1: vancl blouse / vancl skirt / AA socks / asos sandals / H&M sunglasses and hat
outfit 2: H&M blouse / Steve Madden pumps / Zara clutch / H&M hair piece and cuffs

On the day of my friends' wedding i wore this chiffon blouse from vancl to the ceremony at a church as i wanted to put some soft color on me for the venue.  
At night time when i went to the hotel for the banquet i wore this chiffon see through skirt gifted by my lovely reader LiLi from Taiwan, we met each other on my last Taipei trip and she was so sweet to give me this beautiful skirt.  I really like it, thank you so much!! 

3 comments:

  1. such a chic outfit!


    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 白天的打扮日系甜美!
    夜晚則是既個性又性感!愛妳頭上的羽毛髮飾,很精緻很優雅!還帶有些許的復古風!整體看來真的非常漂亮迷人^^

    真心的覺得這條裙子在妳身上太美啦!
    謝謝妳喜歡我的小禮物:)

    ReplyDelete