Thursday, July 12, 2012

you and me









(aldo bag,  zara sandals, forever 21 necklace, gifted skirt, sunglasses - similar here)


the title of this post has nothing to do with the outfit.  it is because i was chatting with my bf on internet while editing these pictures on my laptop and suddenly these three words came into my mind.  these days am preparing my suitcase and more things just keep coming up on my "to be packed" list.  it is quite challenging haha.





instagram: sweetjessc




7 comments:

  1. love this outfit! great combo, the vest and skirt looks amazing together :)


    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the similar skirt like this but i have no chance to wear it yet !!!!!!! i bought that 4 mths ago from sheinside !!!! hahaha!!!!!!!! btw .....i so in love with the bag !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha this happens a lot on me too, bought something and never/no chance to wear...it happens!!

      Delete
  3. 親愛的,謝謝妳那麼的愛它^^
    這是妳第2次穿上它。
    上回妳朋友結婚妳把它穿的典雅婉約,這回穿的日系個性。
    2個穿搭我都很喜歡!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 親愛的, 其實這不是我第2次穿上它了, 只是都沒有拍照而已^^

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your comment
    Really great outfit
    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete