Tuesday, October 2, 2012

stud my heart









Hello readers it has been a while since my last outfit post.  What do you think about my new tattoo :D of course i didnt get real tattoo, but I'm super in love with these tights.  I think I will wear them very often!  And this skirt just goes well with everything anytime in the whole year, I am so happy that i got it and i think it is a must have basic item in your closet!!

(Bershka leather like skirt - get similar here / proef tattoo tights / ASOS claw cuff / studded collar top from bkk / round sunnies - similar here / Jeffrey Campbell Night Walkvintage style satchel c/o vancl)


find me on: LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN / CHICTOPIA / TWITTER 

3 comments:

  1. Those tights are amazing <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哇,好久沒見這雙美鞋了!搭配上別緻的刺青襪...我想那天路上最亮眼的人就是妳了!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    timolove.com

    ReplyDelete