Thursday, November 28, 2013

TenFace bangkok

It was about the time to be back in bangkok.  This time I stayed in a boutique hotel TenFace which I longed for staying for several years already.  When I found a special package online I just decided this was gonna be the place I stayed for these few days.

the decoration at the door of my room is very unique

the room is cozy, with a living room and very big space with a mirror wall near the door.  hmmm thats how im gonna design my house in the future so that i have space to store all my shoes




the special package i mentioned at the beginning is including breakfast, room and flight, plus one free set dinner







the honey is so cute!! i love their breakfast and i felt healthy eating there every morning


Even though the hotel is about 10 mins walk from the BTS station, but the hotel offers 24 hr tuktuk to pick you up so I think its alright.   

(photos are taken with mobile so its a bit blurry @@)


No comments:

Post a Comment