Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lets Take A Selfie





H&M Celfie tee
pants from siam square (similar here)



Have any of you tried using selfie stick to take selfies? in cantonese its called 自拍神棍 that you can take a nice selfie with more background and even cannot tell you are taking the picture by yourself.
I bought one recently so that I can take selfies when i travel alone and I brought it with me on my last trip in Thailand.  But I didnt get to use it until I spent a weekend in Phuket with my friend because her phone has a better front camera than mine (and its so important in selfie taking especially when a stick is used) so it let you frame better by looking at the screen and capture your most beautiful smile.

so...here are some photos..and I hope you enjoy them! :D


Thanks for stopping by!!
xxx

1 comment: