Friday, April 2, 2010

Be Thankful for Being Healthy


I am quite excited about wearing "real" shoes to go out these days. Because I broke my foot a month ago, I could not walk and also could not wear normal shoes. It was the first time I wore shoes to go out. It is a new beginning to me. I gotta learn how to walk again like a baby. I can't believe that I've forgotten how to walk in a month. :(


This tube dress is a new piece at my store. Was shooting for the new releasing photos as a model.

H&M striped tee / Sonia Rykiel pour H&M studded belt / Topshop Oxford shoes / Chanel necklace / Chanel ear rings / Paul Smith ring / see by chloe bag

I went to have dinner with my two best friends last night. Seems like I haven't seen them for long time, I felt a little bit less close with them. Our lives also seem so much different from before. I don't like this feeling and I want to keep stay close with them forever cause they are important to me.


Yesterday afternoon I saw something very cute and sad at the same time. Look how lovely this little dog is, when he saw the bird on the ground he seems so curious about it. Later on we found out that the bird might be injured because it only walked but couldn't fly. The baby dog started chasing after it!! I was so nervous...good thing his owner was trying to protect the little bird from him. I hope it will get well and fly again in the sky which is one of the most beautiful thing in the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment