Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Taipei Night View


Right now I am still in Taipei and today I just found out that I got one new follower on my blog. I am so happy to see that and all of your comments mean so much to me. I love you all. XD

On the second day of our trip we went to a place which is famous of the night view of Taipei city. It is a place on the mountain called Mao Kong. "Mao" in Chinese means cat, and "kong" means empty. So there is a say that on Mao Kong you should not expect to see many cats I think that is why I saw many dogs. :D

The place is also famous for tea so we went to a very nice cafe. It was a bit cold and very windy, but the night view was really amazing. We could still see Taipei 101. Sorry for my photo technic is not very good, I hope you still enjoy the night view through my camera.





















H&M sunglasses
ZARA lace shoulder padded vest

H&M leggings
H&M shoulder padded jacket
Converse All Star
Chanel ear rings
Tata Baby carvas birkin bag




No comments:

Post a Comment