Sunday, January 30, 2011

whitefauxfur














Was soooooooo happy and excited to get this faux fur finally!!!!! Was searching for it more than 2 weeks, over three shops, across hk and macau.

I tried the one in grey a few months ago, was thinking maybe its too big for me. Then after seeing many fashion bloggers also got the same ones, I was thinking maybe i should give it one more chance.  Grey is more cool and more casual, white is more elegant and chic.  I had a hard time to decide, but since I alreaday have a grey one from f21, this time I chose white. And it is the last one and at half price,  two more good reasons to bring it home!  I've never felt so happy to shop something although shopping always makes me happy. :)

Zara white faux fur, vintage floral shirt given by a shopowner in broadway market london, H&M jeans, zara clogs, Chanel vintage bag

No comments:

Post a Comment