Friday, March 4, 2011

Best Actress on the Red Carpet




Cate Blanchett wearing Givenchy


I just expect to see the Oscars every year. I still remember when I was in the university, I rushed to the TV room where the students gather and rest to watch the live broadcast.
In my high school, I sent my info to a lucky draw on TVB pearl which leaded me a chance to participate the cocktail party and watched the whole show with the host of the program (who is now acting on TV drama on the Cantonese channel) I didnt expect I would win and my English was too poor to read the invitation card, I even didnt understand what "smart casual" means on the dresscode column. haha. Also I couldnt skip my class on high school so I gave up the chance :(
This year, I was in Kuala Lumpur when the show started. I never like to set alarm for any occasion but I just did it even on my vacation trip just to watch the red carpet!! @.@

Didnt see any surprise until she got on the stage, Cate Blanchett, the best of this year, I think.
As always, she finds what is the best to put on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment