Saturday, February 4, 2012

online shop discovery!


Earlier this week I discovered an online store UNESTABLISH which carries some cool brands like: Mink Pink, Evil Twin, Finders Keepers.  Also, they provide free worldwide shipping and this is the coolest thing for me when i do online shopping since most of the sites don't have this service to some asian countries.  Here are some of my favorite items from the website that i wanna share with you: (with direct links)
What a cool  and special design!! It will look stunning to just style with a basic tee or to pair with a nice evening dress.

It caught my eyes the first minute i saw it on the front, just sexy cozy and classic and after i saw its back i even love it more!! I always think garment with design showing girls' back is very attractive and temptating.  A perfect outfit for the upcoming valentine's day maybe? :)


I would just wear with denim cut offs and a hat!! 

Love the see through fabric and oversize style.  The point is, the last two items are on sale now!! :P

Now am very glad to announce the shop offers a less 10% discount for my readers, just use the discount code: sweet10 during checkout.  So check out the website and hope you will find something you like!! 




1 comment:

  1. Love it all!! But the choker is to die for!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete