Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a day in santa fe



  















Flash back to our road trip in this summer.  Chiara from The Blonde Salad was doing hers at the same time too so I checked out her route often for reference.  She said Santa Fe a place she liked a lot and she listened to her readers' opinion to choose staying there instead of  Albuquerque.  I think she made a right choice and I also put santa fe on my must-go list.  I spent one night there chilling out with friends at the restaurant and bar then the next morning walking around the city.  It was full of Indian culture and you can find many special accessories and clothing!  I even made some new friends (the kids :D) at the train station before i left the city, what a memorial day!


zara shirt / asos belt / denim shorts from jc / converse / alexander wang bag



No comments:

Post a Comment