Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let's ROCK!!





Last Saturday night I went to see LMF's concert with my friend Ella. It was a rock concert so I was thinking to dress in the way more rock, which is also one of my favourite styles. My new studded sandals and the God Like!! ring were my must choices for my outfit of the night .

At the same time, I was going to meet up with Olivier in Zhuhai who just came back from Beijing. And we planned to spend a night there at the massage place. So I could not dress too sexy cause it would be inconvenience for me in China. It took me about 1 1/2 hours just trying on different outfits. :D










H&M one piece

H&M leggings
H&M studded sandals
Tata Baby canvas birkin bag
Chanel orange fizz nail colour
God Like!! ring from Bangkok

1 comment:

  1. Honey I love your studded dress *-* amazing as always .
    Much Love MaryWhitney

    XX


    www.madebymemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete